Since opening the office in Western Australia in 2014, NGI Perth has had a steady growth of both customers, employees and income. The current Managing Director, Andrew Deeks, has decided to step down and relocate with NGI to Europe during 2017. Noel Boylan, who up until now has been Associate Director of NGI Perth, has been appointed as new MD for the office.
- Having worked alongside Andrew since we opened the office in 2014, I am delighted that he will continue being part of the NGI team. Personally, I am thrilled to take on an even greater responsibility for the fantastic team and clients here at NGI Perth, and I look forward to developing the office further in the years ahead, says Noel Boylan.
Andrew Deeks is looking forward to new challenges with NGI from his new base in Europe, and the continued interaction with NGI and industry colleagues in Perth.
- I am grateful for the trust and encouragement NGI gave Noel and I in Perth. I am immensely proud of the team we have built, and what that team has achieved over the past two years. My time in Perth and with NGI is important to me. I will miss Perth, but I am also grateful to NGI for understanding my motivation to relocate to Europe, and their support in that,says Andrew Deeks.
With the steady increase in both projects, employees and income, NGI Perth is all set for a continued growth and consolidation even when faced with the current difficult market. As NGI overall increases our collaboration with clients, partners and stakeholders around the Globe – in particular in Asia – so does NGI Perth become an ever important office and hub for NGI's geotechnical expertise and services.
- NGI Perth's focus is primarily on offshore energy, although the company also offers consultancy services within building, construction and infrastructure, natural hazards, and environmental Technology.
- Founded in 2014, NGI Perth has quickly affected the Perth market and has become a highly sought after and reliable player in the geoscience and geo-survey market.
- NGI Perth clients include both local and international oil and gas operators and consultants, wave energy operators and NGO's.
- Read more about NGI Perth here: https://www.ngi.no/eng/About-NGI/Perth