Geovita and NGI have the pleasure of inviting you to part 3 in a series of webinars on BIM modelling for subsurface structures and ground conditions.
The third webinar will focus on both environmental engineering and the design of ground improvement. First, there will be a presentation about how to build a 3D model for contaminated soil, which will estimate the volumes that must be removed.
Second, there will be a presentation about how parametric design can optimize the design of ground improvement, and how one can use scripting and parametric design for building as-built models of the ground improvement.
Date: 23 October
Time: 13:00-14:00 CET
If you missed our first two webinars or maybe want to see them again: here they are:
BIM for GeoScience part 1
BIM for GeoScience part 2
- Welcome - Magnus Rømoen
- Numeric 3D modelling of contaminated soil – Mona Cecilie Hansen and Simon Ross Stenger
- Parametric design and as-built verification of ground improvement – Nikolaj Børner Hansen and Mats Kahlström
- Summary/round up - Magnus Rømoen
- How to build a 3D contaminant model from ground investigations and chemical data
- How to use a 3D model to calculate excavations volumes
- Using visual programming to create and optimize a ground improvement layout
- Use installation data to create an as-built model and compare against the design