Geovita and NGI have the pleasure of inviting you to a series of webinars on BIM modelling for subsurface structures and ground conditions. Join us for a first in a series of presentations where we showcase how to model subsurface stratigraphy and discover the power of parametric design for retaining walls.
BIM for GeoScience part 1
The webinar consists of three parts:
- A short introduction to the context and the tools used.
- Walk through of the 3D-modelling of soil layering for a large infrastructure projects.
- Presentation of dynamic BIM-modelling of sheet pile walls. In this part we will include how to communicate uncertainties in large 3D-models.
- Welcome - Magnus Rømoen
- Introduction to the Context and the Tools - Mats Kahlström
- Modelling of Soil Layering - Per-Anders Mortensen
- Dynamic Sheet pile walls through Parametric Modelling - Nikolaj Børner Hansen
- Communicating Uncertainties in bedrock model - Nikolaj Børner Hansen
- Summary/round up - Magnus Rømoen
- What is parametric design?
- How to model a complex, dynamic 3D-model of soil layering, with the possibility to show uncertainties in the model.
- How parametric design is used for the design and optimization of geotechnical constructions.