WP 5: Risk assessment and management
Develop methodology and user-friendly tool for 'risk-informed' cost-benefit and vulnerability-to-settlement analyses for groundwork, ultimately to aid decision-making.
Work tasks WP 5:
- Updated SOA review of risk assessment and management methods and their applicability to foundation design and construction.
- Testing, with a minimum of two cases studies, and further development of the risk management tool developed for excavations in BegrensSkade I.
- Risk assessment and risk management approach for the geotechnical situations in WP1 to WP4.
- Methodology and calculation tool for cost-benefit and vulnerability analyses, and validation case studies.
- Risk assessment procedure (probabilistic approach) to include unexpected events and their consequences.