WP 4: Vibrations induced by construction activity (blasting, hammering, compaction and pile driving
Develop procedures and guidelines to avoid construction-induced damage due to vibrations
Work tasks WP 4:
- SOA review on effects of vibration on ground and buildings, based on work in Norway and abroad.
- Adapted analysis method(s) to account for damage due to construction-induced vibrations.
- Recommendation on how to prevent damage due to building vibrations.
- Development of consequence and cost-benefit analyses for construction subjected to vibrations.
- Coalescing with national and international standards for selection of acceptable and tolerable vibration levels.